Supporting coaches in reaching the next level, both in competency and in creation of their vision. Collaboration and teamwork and sustaining a community of professional coaches.
- Moving toward and achieving those things each coach lists on their plan
- A community of coaches all moving toward the same and similar outcomes
- Understanding, and experience, of how a group works
- A higher skills set in coaching, particularly in a group
- 1.5 hour weekly meetings, facilitated by Cami in which you:
- Discuss topics that support your common forward movement
- Engage in 1:1 coaching, where you are either the client or you coach the “client” as a group
- Get coaching on declarations, as needed (much of this coaching will come from your accountability partner, outside the group)
- Each coach submits a coaching plan and we work from a compiled set of plans
- Accountability partners – unlike in the training program, these are your coaches – you will declare to your accountability partner each week and they will declare to you; you will meet weekly to discuss progress and truly hold one another accountable
Pre-Requisites to Joining
To qualify as a “professional coach,” you must be either certified by our program (though we will consider coaches from other programs on a case-by-case basis) or working toward certification; i.e., you have graduated and are working on your hours.
Normal cost of group coaching is typically $500/month. Our intention is to make this affordable to new coaches.
Let's Get Started
Cami McLaren Coaching
Phone: (916) 747-3660